The church doors are open again every Sunday. Worship begins at 9:30.
Please pay attention to the requirements below.
There is no Fellowship until vaccinations are available to the youngest among us.
Sermons will be available online on the Media page.
In-person worship continues at our regular time. Please follow guidelines if you wish to participate:
· Masks must be worn inside the building. Pastor Sheri will lead worship without a mask and maintain a minimum of 12 feet from others from the chancel.
· There is no singing, as that has been shown to put more aerosols in the air, even with masks.
· All participants are asked to maintain a minimum of 6 feet from each other.
· There is no fellowship, communion, or passing the offering plate during this time. Participants are invited to bring a beverage and a food item into the sanctuary, if they choose. We just ask that you say a silent grace before eating.
· We have taken down the tables in the fellowship room, so there is plenty of space for families to sit.
Pastor Sheri will post her sermons to the church Facebook page and on the website by Sunday afternoons.
If anyone needs pastoral care during this time, please call
Pastor Sheri @ 218-640-3722 to set up an appointment.
Physical distancing will be maintained to ensure the safety of all.
Check back regulary for updates.
All are welcome to participate in worship, communion, fellowship and activities we have year round.
Sunday Morning Worship @ 9:30
Fellowship @ 10:15 ish
Adventure Kids Study Group (3rd-6th grade),
Every Wednesday Evening, 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Wednesday Contemplative Evening Zoom Study Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday @6:00